A HUUGGGEEE thank you!
A big thank you to everyone who fundraised for the Nayland 10k 2017, this is a great achievement that we hope to better in 2018.
Raise a minimum of £250 and get a free ticket into the Nayland 10k!
Fundraise for us
- Start by securing your spot in the Nayland 10k, 5k or 1k run by purchasing a ticket.
- Set up your fundraising page by clicking on 'Fundraise for us' button below and register a fundraising page with CoHoC.
- Then simply raise as much as you can by sharing your fundraising page with everyone you know
- When you raise £250 or more on your CoHoC fundraising page we will refund your race entry fee
- When you raise £300 or more on your CoHoC fundraising page you also get a limited edition CoHoC running vest!
- If you would like any advice, tips or help on fundraising, please contact Caroline at CoHoC by email or phone.